Solar Power Kenmore – Morning Sunrise
Residents of Kenmore looking to change over from conventional electricity to Solar Power Kenmore will be doing themselves and the environment a world of good. Queensland Solar and Lighting Company have standardised and customised solutions to meet your defined requirements
About Solar Power
Solar power is a clean and green energy source which is very much in keeping with the greenery which is the hallmark of life in Kenmore. Besides protecting the environment,
Planning for Solar Power
The population comprises mostly working professionals and families. Housing is generally detached houses and town houses are comparatively rare. Kenmore is presently in the midst of rapid development. There is considerable renovation of infrastructure and housing and modernization of facilities. But Kenmore continues to be surrounded by green hills and verdancy. This is the appropriate time to incorporate Solar Power Kenmore in the vision for the future. Solar Power Kenmore has a myriad of benefits to offer. Solar Power Kenmore will protect the green and verdant environment so precious to your residents because solar power is a clean and green source of energy. In addition, home owners will be eligible for financial benefits which will reduce their electricity expenses by anywhere between 30 per cent to 70 per cent. The payback period for the initial investment will be just around 7 years compared to the 20 plus years life span of the solar power equipment.
Choosing Solar Power
- The first step is to talk to home owners in your neighbourhood who have already installed solar power systems. You will certainly be able to get some tips from them about issues of importance that need to be considered when making your decision for Solar Power Kenmore;
- Discuss with not less than three accredited retailers about the options available for your home. If you need any help about what questions to ask and what information you must get in your quotation visit the web site of the Clean Energy Council and read their consumer guide to buying household solar panels;
- Consider whether you would like to have a grid connected system or an independent system with its own storage battery bank. Your decision should be guided by the connection costs and, in some cases, there may not be any electricity supply available. Keep in mind that stand alone systems are far more complex and costlier. They also need more monitoring and maintenance. Get expert advice before purchasing a stand-alone system;
- If you do decide to install a stand-alone system, remember that the installation of the battery bank must be in conformity with Australia Standards;
- If you are going in for a grid connected model discuss it with your electricity retailer because it is his decision to allow you to feed in your surplus electricity. Generally. electricity retailers allow you to connect to the grid and either pay you or give you a credit in your bill for the electricity supplied from your Solar Power Kenmore.
With these advantages and with the high quality of equipment available, choosing to go with Solar Power Kenmore is the best course of action. Every morning sunrise will have you wondering why you did not think of choosing Solar Power Kenmore much earlier. .