Solar Hot Water Systems Brisbane
More and more people nowadays are looking into the idea of using solar energy to power their homes. On this page we are going to take a little look at the benefits of Brisbane Solar Hot Water systems.
Looking for Solar Hot Water in Brisbane?
Queensland Solar & Lighting also offer reliable and high performance Solar hot water systems, installed by our team of local Plumbers.
Brands we stock include;
As you may know; the job of a solar panel is to provide energy generation to your home. Many homes in the Brisbane area nowadays are being powered by solar panels. Let us run you through the benefits of having one of them installed.
The Benefits of Solar Hot Water in Brisbane
The main benefit of Solar Hot Water in Brisbane is that you will be saving money. Many people will actually be surprised at how much it costs to heat up the hot water in their home. Having a system like this installed could potentially shave hundreds of dollars off your energy bill each and every year. This means that you will be making your money back on the installation pretty quickly.
One of the main reasons as to why people opt for Solar Hot Water in Brisbane is the fact that they love the fact that they are helping the environment by having one of these systems installed. Those that opt for a solar panel will be contributing towards saving the environment. Global warming is a serious issue right now, and it only takes a few people doing something ‘small’ like this to have a positive impact on the planet.
A good Solar Hot Water system will add value to your home also – don’t forget.
Solar Hot Water systems compliment an existing Solar PV System installed on your home to maximise energy cost savings.
If you want a solar hot water system installed then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team. We will work with you to determine which system will be best for your energy needs. You can feel confident knowing that you are getting some of the best prices around when you work with our experienced team!
Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water Price List
These prices below are for Northside Brisbane/Sunshine Coast areas. Extra pricing
- Southside + $200
- Gold Coast + $350
Single storey Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water Installation prices
- 270lt evacuated tube solar lowset/single storey $3400
- 340lt evacuated tube solar lowset/single storey $3600
- 450lt evacuated tube solar lowset/single storey $4000
Double storey Evcauated Tube Solar Hot Water Installation prices
- 270lt evacuated tube solar highset/two storey $3650
- 340lt evacuated tube solar highset/two storey $3850
- 450lt evacuated tube solar highset/two storey $4250
Brisbane and Sunshine Coast flat panel Hot Water System System Price List
Single storey flat panel Solar Hot Water Installation prices
- 270lt flat panel solar lowset/single storey $3300
- 340lt flat panel solar lowset/single storey $3500
- 450lt flat panel solar lowset/single storey $3800
Double storey flat panel Solar Hot Water Installation prices
- 270lt flat panel solar highset/two storey $3500
- 340lt flat panel solar highset/two storey $3700
- 450lt flat panel solar highset/two storey $4100
Kelvinator Hot Water System ( Brisbane / Sunshine Coast) Price List
- 250lt = 270lt
- 315lt = 340lt
- 400lt = 450lt
Alternatively if there is no room on roof for panels you will need a Heat pump.
Brisbane and Gold Coast Heat Pump price list
- Bosch Compress 3000 Heat pump $3300
Extra’s Price List
- Moving tank location is $125 lineal/m for plumbing & electrical. note this is lineal meter
- Panels/Tubes & Overflow/Drain located further than listed distances $10 lineal/m
- Concrete/poly slab base for cylinder $35
- Flat roof frame $400 270-340lt systems & $600 for 450lt uni